School is keeping both of us plenty busy! Chris has has several interviews with CPA firms in Indianapolis the last couple weeks. Preparation for his graduation in May. He is hoping to hear back from some with job offers, but until then we are waiting and praying. I am keeping busy with all the reading and projects associated with all my classes. Even though I have a pretty light semester class wise, it seems like it is never ending homework wise.
October has arrived...it's hard to believe! Seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the new year and looking forward to all it brought. And now here we are almost at the end of the year! Yikes! But with October comes Fall. Fall and I have a bittersweet relationship. I love early fall, watching all the trees change colour. But...with fall comes cool temperatures and the promise of winter, which I strongly dislike! Thankfully this year has been different so far though! It was so dry this summer that the trees are not nearly as colourful as in the past. The leaves are just kind of dying and falling off. There are a few trees turning pretty, but its not the beautiful painting that it usually resembles. However, I am in love with the fact that the temperatures have not dropped yet! We have had a few cold days, but yesterday was almost 90 and this whole week is going to be 80 or above...I am OK with that!
I got out today and got some pictures of the few leaves turning in our neighborhood! Enjoy!
A pine tree branch, its leaves are not turning. I was just playing with depth of field here.
Changing trees by our road
Pretty yellow leaves
Pretty red leaves
Thanks for reading!
Lizz
No comments:
Post a Comment